SolaraCRAMS (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the www.solaracrams.com website (the “Service”) and is fully owned by Solara Active Pharma Sciences Limited
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of Personal Information when you use our Service.
We use your Personal Information for providing and improving the Service. By using the Service, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
What data do we collect?
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to, your email address, name, phone number, postal address (“Personal Information”). We collect this information for the purpose of providing the Service, identifying and communicating with you, responding to your requests/inquiries, servicing your purchase orders, and improving our services.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide SolaraCRAMS with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Provide your Personal Information on the website with an intention for us to revert to your queries.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
SolaraCRAMS except through its marketing partner Google, does not collect any data indirectly from any third party sources.
How will we use your data?
SolaraCRAMS collects your data for the sole purpose of:
- Identifying and communicating with you, responding to your requests/inquiries, servicing your purchase orders, and improving our Services. If you agree, SolaraCRAMS will share your data with our partner companies so that they may offer you their products and services.
- Organization/s we share data with – Google
How do we store your data?
SolaraCRAMS securely stores your data at our server location with adequate security precautions taken.
SolaraCRAMS will keep your Personal for a period of 3 years. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data completely.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, and we strive to implement and maintain reasonable, commercially acceptable security procedures and practices appropriate to the nature of the information we store, in order to protect it from unauthorized access, destruction, use, modification, or disclosure.
However, please be aware that no method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure and we are unable to guarantee the absolute security of the Personal Information we have collected from you.
In addition, we may use third party marketing and tracing services such as Google Ads and Google Analytics that collect, monitor and analyse its gathered data in order to increase our Service’s functionality. These third party service providers have their own privacy policies addressing how they use such information.
What are your data protection rights?
SolaraCRAMS would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access– You have the right to request SolaraCRAMS for copies of your Personal Information. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification– You have the right to request that SolaraCRAMS correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request SolaraCRAMS to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure– You have the right to request that SolaraCRAMS erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing– You have the right to request that SolaraCRAMS restrict the processing of your Personal Information, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing– You have the right to object to SolaraCRAMS’s processing of your Personal Information, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability– You have the right to request that SolaraCRAMS transfer the Personal Information that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com
Call us at: [Phone No]
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. The Help feature on most browsers provides information on how to accept cookies, disable cookies or to notify you when receiving a new cookie.
If you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some features of our Service and we recommend that you leave them turned on. For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Understanding how you use our website
- Understanding how you respond to our marketing campaigns via Google Ads
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – SolaraCRAMS uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – SolaraCRAMS uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. SolaraCRAMS sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Only persons aged 18 or older have permission to access our Service. Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. If you are a parent or guardian and you learn that your Children have provided us with Personal Information, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Information from a child under age 13 without verification of parental consent, we shall take steps to remove that information from our servers.
How to contact us
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that SolaraCRAMS has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Solara Active Pharma Sciences Limited
2nd Floor, Embassy Vogue, Palace Road,
Vasanth Nagar, Bangalore – 560052, Karnataka, India