Synthetic polymers play a critical role in pharmaceutical discovery and development. Current research and applications of pharmaceutical polymers are mainly focused on their functions as excipients and inert carriers of other pharmacologically active agents.
The polymer products are well characterized using the analytical techniques such as
- Solid state 13C NMR,
- Differential scanning calorimetry,
- Thermo gravimetric analysis,
- X- Ray diffraction technique
- Infra-red spectroscopic technique,
- Raman spectroscopy
- swelling index,
- Particle size etc.
Some of the chemistry expertise at Solara using polymerization reaction are given below
- Allylamine polymerization and cross linked polymers
- Cross linked polymerization with Acrylic acid derivative, Octadiene and Divinylbenzene
- Modified Polyallylamine crosslinking with Epichlorohydrin
- Also expertise in co-polymers of Diethylenetriamine
Solara is expertized in synthesis and characterization of polymers, with dedicated scientists and well equipped analytical infrastructure. Solara is focused on the synthesis of polymers of high molecular weight with specific polydispersity index.
Solara is also having a dedicated manufacturing block in its Cuddalore Facility which is approved by various regulatory agencies like USFDA, EDQM,MHRA, PMDA, etc